Sad news regarding 2020 auction:
With the governor’s ban on large gatherings and recommendations for social distancing, attempting to hold the auction at this time would not be in the best interest if the program.
In addition, our venue has canceled all of their larger events, ours included.
We are still planning to hold an auction, the question right now is when.
In the meantime, if anyone has items or knows of anyone who has donated items they would like moved out of their homes or classrooms, please let me know and I will arrange to have them brought to me.
Prepaid reservations & 50/50:
All table reservations and 50/50 monies will be deposited unless you would like them back. Rest assured, we WILL have the auction, I’m just not quite sure when it will happen.
If folks who have purchased tickets want their money back they need to let me know. Otherwise, we will hold their payments as a reservation for when we do have the auction.
Stay well, my friends!
If you have any questions:
• Message us on Facebook Messenger(please give your email address so we can pass your message to Sue as needed)
• Contact your classroom parent coordinator
• Contact your classroom auction committee
• Contact Sue Johnston directly
MCEP Admin Liaison / Auction Chairperson
- Ticket forms are available here or at Marshall Elementary. Please turn in completed forms with payment included (checks made out to MCEP), to the blue Marshall PTSA box or mail to:
Attn: MCEP Auction
5623 86th Pl NE
Marysville, WA 98270
- We are now happily accepting donation until April 1ST, 2020. All forms of contribution are greatly appreciated including cash, physical items, experiences and services, and/or purchasing an ad in our program.
To donate, simply fill out the PDF form and attach it to your donation. Both can then be simply mailed, dropped off at Marshall Elementary, or arranged for picked-up. Please contact Sue Johnston [email protected], to arrange a pick-up or for any other questions you may have.
For donation options and to see how your contribution helps MCEP, please take a minute to read this letter from our Auction Committee Co-Chairs.
The following are some of the great businesses that have helped support our program by donating goods and services to our MCEP Auctions. We appreciate you!
- Museum of Flight
- E&E Lumber
- Gamut 360
- Playa Bonita
- The Burgundy Bow
- Marysville Ford
- Wagner’s Jewelers
- Toy Music Studio
- Michelle Vanderway – masseuse
- Marysville Liquor at Allen Creek
- Trusty Threads
- Chef Anne Mari
- T&L Nursery
- Cascade Service Solutions
- Kazen Accounting
- Las Margaritas
- Marysville YMCA
- Firestone Complete Auto Care – Bellingham
- Future of Flight and Boeing Tour
- Les Schwab – Marysville
- Les Schwab – Smokey Point
- Everett Silvertips
- Attic Secrets
- Everett Aquasox
- Lake Stevens Police Dept.
- Silvana Meats
- Adrift Hotel
- MPAC Dance
- Lilly Photography
- EMP Nu-Trend Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Simply Caketastic
- Carabinieri Bar